What is holistic counselling?
Holistic counselling, sometimes referred to as spiritual counselling, treats a person as a unified whole (mind, body and spirit), rather than only addressing one aspect such as a presenting mental illness. The holistic approach addresses the psychological, physiological, emotional, energetic and spiritual aspects of life.
Holistic counselling can help with:
- Anxiety / Stress
- Addiction / Self-destructive behaviours
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Anger management
- Conflict management
- Feeling numb or stuck
- Low self esteem
What does it involve?
The coaching sessions are an hour or more in length and vary in content because it depends where you’re at and what your interests are:
- Counselling: Understanding your emotions & triggers, working through blocks, relationships, anger management, the inner critic, managing your energy
- Psychology / Psycho-education: Understanding blocks and self-sabotage, Jung (the shadow, archetypes, the anima/animus), Shadow-work, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Polyvagal Theory, Parts-work and Process-work psychotherapy (currently studying)
- Coaching: Goal setting, structure/routine and accountability
- Nutrition & Exercise: The physical, emotional and mental benefits, how to best implement these in your life
- Meditation: the nature of mind, how meditation works, types of meditation (mindfulness, breath, mantra, guided)
- Manifesting: how to get into the feeling state of your desired end-goal in order to bring it into reality
- The Spiritual: Energy work, tantra (particularly men’s practises), shamanism, consciousness and the nature of reality
Sessions can be via zoom or in person at 55 Glen Rd, Ourimbah on the Central Coast.
Sessions are $120 for one and a half hours.
I also offer a transformational coaching package that is holistic counselling with energy work (learning Reiki and Ashati) and this is my most popular package.
Ready to start?
Contact me, book a free call or book a session online.